Friday, February 6, 2009

WEEKENDS!!!

I'm moving to weekends! My schedule has changed or is shortly. As of February 15 I'll be working 7a-7p every Saturday and Sunday....which means I'll be off Monday thru Friday!! I'll only be working 24 hours, but still get paid for 36!!! What a sweet deal. Anyway, I'm super excited, with school it will be so helpful. Also, Josh is pretty busy so I'll be able to help him with Graybrooke business some during the week. I can always pick up extra hours at work as well. We have a busy weekend, we were supposed to go spend the night in Albemarle, but Mom isn't feeling well. Hopefully we will get to see her tomorrow. Tomorrow is Charlie Godfrey's going away party, he is leaving for Liberia next week. Sunday we are celebrating my little sister's birthday. She was 5 on Tuesday. We went to celebrate at Chuck E. Cheese. We are having the family celebration Sunday. I'm excited! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited for you about the weekend working! It will be so nice for you to work consistent days with less hours and still get paid the difference. =) I cant believe your sister is 5 already! Have a great weekend.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete