Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lots of pics and a catch up

Here are some pics from my first baby shower, back in July. I've been slow I know.


These are from Josh's 30th birthday July 29!
Here are some pics from a baby shower/worship night/celebration of our baby on the way.
It was an awesome time and Josh and I really enjoyed the prayers...what an amazing way to begin our new journey as parents. Please continue to pray for us and our sweet blessing!


I'm finished with school now, so hopefully I'll be able to stay on top of this blogging thing!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys have been busy! I can't believe you only have 6 weeks to go! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update! I love all the pics. I need to learn how to post them like that. When is your Midway shower?

    ReplyDelete