Thursday, January 7, 2010

A letter from Deborah


A good friend of ours recently traveled and served in Liberia. He spent some time at the orphanage and with Deborah! He brought back pictures of her and she is growing and maturing. He brought us a letter from her:

Dear Dad Josh and Mom Brooke,
Thank you for sending my things. I love you and miss you very much.
I play with Bro Seth and I like him.
Tell the baby hello for me.
Love
Deborah Jonah

Another bit of exciting news our friend Seth shared with us, is that Pastor Emmanuel is now calling Deborah, 'Deborah Jonah Robertson.' How exciting! We love this little girl so much and can't wait to hold her. Please continue to pray for a speedy and uncomplicated adoption process.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, just so you know, this made me cry! I love her already! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! Now you can see how she stole our hearts!

    ReplyDelete