Saturday, March 27, 2010

Play date!!

We had a play date yesterday! Damari had 3 friends over. Well, really I had three friends over to make baby food and see all the kids together. They were so cute. The children are growing so fast. We had a great time and made a lot of baby food! Its so much cheaper than buying baby food and I like it because it has no preservatives! Here are some pictures from the day. All four babies were sleeping at one time. It was so funny, they each were in a different room of the house! Damari really enjoyed playing with Malikye, Azaylee, and Leighra. I hope you enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Rayna is still only eating rice cereal, but I'm actually going to try my hand at making some baby food and freezing it next week. I may give you a call for some tips! :-)

    These babies ARE growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete