Sunday, December 14, 2008

BUSY

Okay, this isn't going to be a regular thing...posting so frequently, but we've had a busy, but great last two days. Last night we had dinner with our old neighbors (they used to live across the street, but moved about 5 minutes down the road), Will & Donna. We had pizza and coffee, it was nice to catch up with them. Then we came home and got ready for our Worship Night!

The worship night was awesome, there were 19 people crammed in our movie room! We sang several songs and had a lot of sharing of what God is doing among us. It was a great group of people, we had several friends from our old youth group and lots of friends from Parkwood. My mom came too. I loved that no matter where we were from, if we knew each other or not, we could still worship all together! In addition to great worship, we had lots of food, fellowship, and fun. We are planning the next one for December 21 at 9pm.

Today was great, my mom spent the night last night and we celebrated my birthday today. Mom made homemade chicken and dumplings....they were soooo good!! We had 7up poundcake for dessert. Both of my brothers were here and it I had a great time. Tonight we are going to watch a movie and tomorrow I think I'm going to go shopping!!

1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun! Thanks for the wonderful worship night, staying up so late with us and allowing us to spend the night. We love getting together with you guys. =)

    ReplyDelete