Monday, February 22, 2010

Mouthwatering Monday

I want to share a quick and easy recipe with you. I made this last Friday and it was really good. I just threw some ingredients together and it turned out better than I thought. I don't know what to call it, maybe you can suggest a name. I wish I'd taken a pic, but I didn't.

1Tbsp Olive Oil
2 cups of fresh Spinach (ours was from a bag that was getting old)
3/4 cup crumbled Feta Cheese (I used basil spiced feta)
1 can Italian Diced Tomatoes (undrained)
1tsp Italian Seasoning
1/2 tsp Oregano
1tsp Garlic Salt

Add Olive oil to pan on medium-medium high heat. Add spinach and saute until wilted/soft. Add remaining ingredients and reduce heat to low. Serve over a bed of pasta of your choice. We used whole wheat spaghetti and it was so good.

I took it to work the next day. It can be eaten cold too!

1 comment: