Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thank God Thursday

I'm going to try something new with our blog. Let me know if you like it or not after a week or so. Hopefully, this way I'll update it a little more.

Thank God Thursday

God is so good to Josh, Damari and me. He always has supplied all our needs. I want to thank God for allowing me to cut my hours back at work. Josh and I have talked and talked about this and we decided that the best thing for Damari is to have his mommy, not a sitter! So, instead of working three 12-hour shifts a week, I'll be working one 12 and one 8. This status will allow me to keep my benefits (ie health insurance) and have definite hours, even though I will not make as much money. Graybrooke business is really thriving and we pray it continues to do so. Our hopes are that one day I'll be able to be PRN, which is even less hours. I'd only be required to work 32 hours a month and I'd choose what days and what hours. It would be nice to not be scheduled to work. I do miss our weekend trips to visit family. Please pray that Graybrooke would continue to grow.

I hope you take time to thank God today for what HE is doing in your life.

And as always I'm thankful for this

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to hear that you'll be working fewer hours! I'm also happy to hear that Graybrooke is going well! I'm always recommending Graybrooke to friends.

    Damari just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Love his sweet smile!

    ReplyDelete