Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thank God Thursday: Dedicated Husband























I'm so thankful for Josh. He is so dedicated to me and our family. He is truly an amazing father. I love getting to see him and Damari spend time together. He is so intentional about spending time with Damari everyday. Josh is my best friend and we always have so much fun together. Last night we went out to dinner. We took Damari, but it was the first time since Damari has been born that it was just the 3 of us. Damari was a great boy and Josh and I really enjoyed it.

Josh and I decided this week that I'm going to cut my hours back even more. I'll be working one-third the hours I've been working. I'm so excited! We decided that Damari needs his mommy, not a sitter. I'm so thankful for the peace and confirmation we've received from numerous people! We are convinced that we are doing the right thing and we know that God will take care of us. Josh is dedicated to do what it takes to take care of our family and provide for us.






















Thank you Josh, I love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww.....Josh IS a good guy! Love that picture of him with Damari! :-)

    ReplyDelete