Saturday, May 9, 2009

Brief Update

I haven't "talked" to Josh since Thursday. He told me he wouldn't be able to call as often once he left the orphanage. He did call today, but I was at work, where I have NO signal! :( He left me a sweet message telling me he was sorry he forgot it was Saturday and he knew I was at work. Oh well. They left the orphanage and he said there were lots of tears. They traveled safely to their next destination, Sacleipea. They will be there for a few days and then are spending their last few days in Monrovia, the capitol city.

On a side note, THANK YOU everyone for you overwhelming support and encouragement. Even before Josh left I knew I had so many people praying for and there for me. I have truly been blessed by all those who have offered to do anything for me. I've really enjoyed my time with my mom, but its still nice knowing I have plenty of people that would be there if I needed them. I truly feel blessed to have such awesome family and friends.

Josh and I love you all. I thank you on behalf of both of us for praying for BOTH of us and reaching out to me.

1 comment: