Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Early Morning Phone Call


This morning at 4:45am I was awakened from a deep sleep by my phone ringing. I didn't recognize the number, but answered it immediately. It was none other than my dear husband! He called me from Brussels to tell me he had landed safely and was waiting to connect to his final flight to Monrovia, Africa. I think it was like 10:45am where he was. He said he had gotten some sleep and sounded really good! He was so excited to be in Europe again. He said he wants to take me there very soon! He was texting me before the flight to Brussels left and said he was on a big plane, there were 9 seats across. He had his own touchscreen TV and remote. He also told me he could hear several different languages, including French. He sounded so excited. Well, I'll post when I hear from him again. I think he is supposed to land in Liberia around 3 or 4 pm our time, but I don't know if he will be able to call or not. Please continue to send up your prayers for him.

2 comments:

  1. Hope all is well in his travels... May God bless! Holla if you need anything while JRob is gone.

    John I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this is so exciting and i wish him a save trip while he's there and i know you gonna miss him but it's worthit.

    ReplyDelete