Friday, April 17, 2009

Great Week

We've had a very busy week! Its been a lot of fun too. Monday we went and ate dinner at my Mom's with my Grandpa & Marge. Josh and I spent Monday night there and had a great day with them on Tuesday. I love watching Josh and my grandpa talk...they get along so well. They talk about how stuff works and building things all the time...its funny. Tuesday night we decided they needed the experience of La Unica, our favorite Mexican restaurant. I was a little nervous, as they are used to Tex-mex, a different kind of Mexican food in Texas. They seemed to enjoy it though! After dinner, we came to our house and visited for awhile. It was neat seeing them in our environment. We really enjoyed it and didn't want it to end. While they were in town they Lavished Thumper with tons of presents!! It was almost like a mini baby shower!

Wednesday mom and I met up to go pick up her friend from the airport. We stopped at Baby's R Us on the way and spent about an hour there! Then we picked her friend up and went and ate at Carraba's! Yum! It was so good. From there we went our separate ways, but not before Nancy, mom's friend could give Thumper a gift. She's a long time Longhorn and gave us 2 cute little onesies and two pacifiers. My favorite paci says, "I'm new." I think its too cute!

Yesterday was a day I had been waiting for. We had a dentist appointment, and while, I love our dentist, that isn't why I was so excited. Our dentist is near Concord Mills, so we went to Build-A-Bear. I wanted to build something for Thumper. We built a rabbit, named Thumper and really had a good time. We only bought a $2 pacifier, so it didn't cost much at all! We both enjoyed it and loved bringing Thumber home to meet Asher...he kept kissing the bunny...it was adorable! Last night we had dinner with my cousin, Keenan and his girlfriend, at La Unica, YES again! I love that place! We all had fun.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you finally got to go to Build A Bear! How fun! :-)

    You look great, Brooke! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS--I love the picture of Josh smelling all of the baby lotions. :-)

    ReplyDelete